School of Sport Education NT is part of the Northern Territory Department of Education’s One Team Territory Wide effort to be the most improving system in Australia.
The ambition of School of Sport Education NT is to contribute to every young Territorian’s success at school and resilience in life through:
- being physically active every day;
- receiving quality physical education all year every year;
- engaging in sport regularly; and
- having access to a sport related pathway
We do this through….
- the Sport Education Program delivered by the Sport Education Coordinator in each Region;
- partnering with NT sporting organisations and clubs;
- interagency collaboration with the Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture;
- the pathways program facilitated by the School Sport NT Incorporated Association